Currently Reading

My Life Next Door - Huntley Fitzpatrick Maus: A Survivor's Tale: My Father Bleeds History  - Art Spiegelman

I started My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick on Friday and at first I didn't think I was going to enjoy it as much as I was hoping. It just started out okay and it was different than what I was expecting. I got 25 pages in and was just hating the main character's mom and her mom's boyfriend and her sister... the only redeeming quality was Jase from next door and the main character. Then I read the next chapter and completely changed my mind, thinking - "yeah, I'm going to like this book!" I love Jase and the Garret family! It's funny and cute so far!

- On page 61/396

I requested Maus I & II  by Art Spiegelman (graphic novels) from the library last month and finally got them yesterday and started the first one! I am really enjoying it so far, it's very touching. I know it's going to break my heart and move me!

- On page 26/159

I'll be continuing to read both of these for Bout of Books 10.0 that starts at midnight! So excited for the readathon! :)

Bout of Books Sign up: http://boutofbooks.blogspot.de/2014/04/bout-of-books-10-sign-up.html

My Bout of Books TBR: http://msbooklover89.booklikes.com/post/880318/bout-of-books-10-0-readathon

*****

What are you currently reading?