Day Two: Bout of Books 10.0 Update + Challenge 2

Maus: A Survivor's Tale: My Father Bleeds History  - Art Spiegelman My Life Next Door - Huntley Fitzpatrick

Bout of Books website/blog: http://boutofbooks.blogspot.de/2014/04/bout-of-books-10-sign-up.html

My TBR: http://msbooklover89.booklikes.com/post/880318/bout-of-books-10-0-readathon

Day Two:

Books Finished: 2

Pages Read: 144 pages

Currently reading: Nothing

So late last night (around 12:30am) I finished Maus 1 and I loved it. Today I worked in the morning but a couple hours ago, I finished my second book, My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. I was highly disappointed in it - check out my review if you are interested and at a loss at what to start next. I am afraid my "bummed" mood will transfer to a new book. So I don't want to start a new book exactly but I may start Maus 2, Harry Potter 6 or the first novella in the Assassin's Blade because I already know I will like all of them. Or I am more sure about that then starting a new book. But I also may reread a Nicholas Sparks book to put me in a better mood. Who knows! Right now I am taking a break and will pick up something later!

Now on to the challenge... there were two challenges today but I decided to participate in only one of them because it required less thinking and after reading that book and being so disappointed, I can't think right now. The challenge is to list 10 books you are looking forward to read! And after that book I need books to look forward to!!

Books You're Looking Forward to

For my list, I am going to stick with new(er) 2014 releases I can't wait to read!

1. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

8. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

9. On the Fence by Kasie West

10. Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray

*****

That's it for my update - if you are participating hope you are having fun and wish me luck on finding a good read!! Hoping tomorrow will be a better day!