Day Five: Bout of Books 10.0 Update & Challenge #5

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré

Bout of Books website/blog: http://boutofbooks.blogspot.de/2014/04/bout-of-books-10-sign-up.html

My TBR: http://msbooklover89.booklikes.com/post/880318/bout-of-books-10-0-readathon

Day Five:

Books Finished: 0 (total so far: 2 books)

Pages Read: 300  (total so far: 953 pages)

Currently reading: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling

So I am 73 pages away from finishing the 6th Harry Potter, I have been reading it all day :) I am both excited and sad about this. I'm only going to have one more book for my reread of the series :( I will be finishing HP tonight and I'm not sure what I will pick up tomorrow. Probably Maus II by Art Spiegelman since it will be quick to get through since I'm working all weekend plus I really want to continue on with the Maus sequel!

So there were two challenges for today but I decided to participate in one of them...

Rainbow of Books

--In this challenge you choose books that correlates with the colors of the rainbow plus white and black! (white, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet, then black)--

To make it easier and more fun for me to pick, I decided to choose all classics for this! Because I've been in the mood to pick one up lately... and please excuse the crappy picture, my phone's flash isn't working right and my phone was about to die but alas here are the books:

1. White - This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald

7. Indigo - Tess of the D'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy

8. Purple - To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

9. Black - Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy

*******

Happy reading and here's to the weekend aka last two days of Bout of Books!