My Current Reads

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe - Benjamin Alire Sáenz

I haven't been on here much lately, I have been pretty lazy all week to be honest! I have some reviews to write and other things I hope to post soon! In the mean time I have been reading some good books...

After Bout of Books readathon last week, I wanted to take my time with the last Harry Potter book, and that's what I'm doing. I'm almost half way through it and enjoying it of course, just don't want to be over again!

During the week, I needed a little break from Harry Potter so I wanted to pick up a contemporary. I've been meaning to read Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe for a while now so I finally picked it up because a friend of mine started reading it, and I wanted to read it together. It's really beautiful so far, about a third of the way through - I feel like I'm going to really love this story! The cover is gorgeous too!

Hope you are all reading greats books and that you've had a good week and are having a good weekend! Hoping to post more soon :)