Top Ten Tuesday: Best Books I've Read So Far This Year

Making Faces - Amy Harmon Ignite me - Tahereh Mafi Cress - Marissa Meyer Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass) - Sarah J. Maas Second Chance Summer - Morgan Matson Attachments - Rainbow Rowell The Distance Between Us - Kasie West Since You've Been Gone - Morgan Matson Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe - Benjamin Alire Sáenz

Top Ten Tuesday was created by the lovely, Jamie @ brokeandbookish where she picks a topic and you pick your top 10 books for it! She runs it on one of her blogs: The Broke and the Bookish but she also has another blog where she posts her top 10 and many other fabulous posts that range from reviews, discussion posts, and other fun creative posts! Definitely check her out, she's one of my favorites: The Perpetual Page-Turner

The topic for this week is to list your top 10 favorite books you've read so far this year. According to Goodreads, I've read 45 books so far -- although not exactly true, a couple were extra scenes, and others were novellas. But so far this year I've read some pretty great books, some okay books, and a couple of duds. These are my top 10 favorite so far in the order I read them in...

1. Making Faces by Amy Harmon

- This book was sooo beautiful, one of my favorite romances! It's soooo good and gives you all the feels!!

2. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi

- I love the Shatter Me series, one of my favorites and the conclusion definitely didn't disappoint! So many cute moments and funny lines - it's amazing :)

3. Cress by Marissa Meyer

- I looooove the Lunar Chronicles so much and this books was AMAZING. My favorite of the series, although I'm really partial to Cinder :)

4. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

- I love this series as well, soooo good!! Team Chaol :)

5. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas

- I mean, obviously :)

6. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson

- This lady can do no wrong! This book was amazing!

7. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell

- This book was SOOOO cute!! My favorite Rainbow Rowell book so far :)

8. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West

- I read this super cute book in one day!

9. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

- Of course her newest book would be on here, it's so good!

10. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz

- This is one of the most beautiful books I have ever read!

Of course I highly recommend all of these books if you haven't read them already!!

I also have to mention, I loved rereading the Harry Potter series this year and also rereading Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins <3

I'm so curious to see which of these will end up on my top 14 of 2014 list, I think I'm going to have to do a bit of cheating because I love these books so much!

*********

Have you read any of these? What were some of your favorite books you read so far this year?