The Goodreads Tag

I was tagged by It's A Books World to do this tag :) If you aren't already following her already, you definitely should - I love her blog and she has similar book taste as me :) I'll be tagging a few people - so if you see your page down below - you should do this too if you want!

I love Goodreads, if you have a Goodreads you should definitely friend me :) Click here for my page! Now onto the questions for the tag...

1. What was the last book you marked as 'Read'?
- Anya's Ghost by Vera Brosgol (a graphic novel)

2. What are you 'Currently Reading'?
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith (although haven't picked it back up since February)

3. What was the last book you marked as 'To-Read'?

Nights of Cake and Puppets by Laini Taylor (the novella that goes after the second book in the Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy)

4. What book do you plan to read next?

- Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor

(Most likely as long as I finish Daughter of Smoke and Bone wanting more :) I also have The Walking Dead graphic novel Volume 2 to read or I may start something else - who knows!)

5. Do you use the star rating system?

Yes, I love rating my books so I know what I overall felt about the book and so others know too! (I do wish there were half stars though!)

6. Are you doing a 2014 reading challenge?
Yes, I have it at 50 and currently on book 46. I wanted to set my goal low this year so I wouldn't feel pressured to make it - I don't even want to up it, I just want to keep track of all the books I read in a year :)

7. Do you have a wishlist?
I do have a shelf entitled wishlist, but I don't keep up with it anymore - I mostly use the one I have on amazon

8. What book do you want to buy next?
The next book I'll probably buy is On the Fence by Kasie West that comes out July 1 :D

9. Do you have any favorite quotes? Would you like to share a few?

Yes I do, I'll share a few:

"My dear, I don't give a damn."

Margaret Mitchell (Gone with the Wind)

"The hardest thing on earth is choosing what matters."

Sue Monk Kidd (The Secret Life of Bees)

"The best discoveries always happened to the people who weren't looking for them" Morgan Matson (Amy & Roger's Epic Detour)

There's more on my page, If I remember to do it - I usually like a quote from each book as I read them and include my favorite ones in my reviews of the book. But I don't always keep up with that!

10. Who are your favorite authors?

Nicholas Sparks, Morgan Matson, Emily Giffin, Ann Brashares, Marissa Meyer, Anna Godbersen, Stephanie Perkins, Sophie Kinsella, and Rainbow Rowell...

11. Have you joined any groups?

Yes - a couple that I'm active in - Top 5 Wednesday, The Chick Lits, Booksplosion - and some not so much: Nicholas Sparks Novels, The Rory Gilmore Book Club, Contemporary Lovers, Jason Llyod's Books, and Sarah Dessen Book Club.

12. Are there any questions you'd like to add to this tag?

Nopeee.

Hunger for Knowledge

Hopelessly Devoted Bibliophile

Ungh...Arrr...Books!

Starry Reads

Hello Book, So Long Sleep...

Nia

Tackling Mt. TBR

Traveling Through Pages

Okay, I can tag for days so I'm going to stop there. I know I missed some people that I interact with so sorry if I did - if you want to do this feel free - it's fun to do a tag every now and then! :) And definitely check out all of these awesome people if you haven't already! (Click on their name to see their page)