Graphic Novel Haul

So since I am on a graphic novel kick, I went to the library today and got some graphic novels and also requested some from them and will have to wait til they come in! My library doesn't have the greatest selection of them, but I'll probably end up reading what they have in the mean time :) I limited myself to taking out 5 but I also requested 5 :)

1. Jane, the Fox, & Me by Fanny Britt & Isabelle Arsenault

I never heard of this one but it looked cute and I started reading it today and liked it so far! Its about a girl that gets teased at school and turns to the book that she's currently reading which is Jane Eyre (one of my favorite books) so she includes what's going on in the book and during her life at school and I'm assuming she'll meet a fox on the way :)

2. The Arrival by Shaun Tan

I heard good things about this one from a vlogger and apparently it's told with no words and just pictures and is a beautiful story that consist of beautiful sketches and reads like a silent film :)

3. Stuck in the Middle by Ariel Schrag

I never heard of this one either but liked the cartoon drawings and it seems to be about a boy that's trying to fit in at his middle school :)

4. My Friend Dahmer by Derf Backderf

I haven't heard of this one either but it looked interesting and more serious in tone. Just read the back, it's about the serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer - so definitely darker! Nervous about this one...

5. A Bride's Story by Kaoru Mori

This one is actually a manga and will be the first one I read! Two people actually recommended to try this one out as a first manga so it was at the library, so I decided to check it out! I hope I like it :) I'm nervous since I'm not into anime! But it seems like it will be a love story so I'm down for that :)

Those are the ones I have currently that I took out from the library that I'll be reading in the near future! I also found a copy of Sandman Volume 2: The Doll's House by Neil Gaiman for free so I snatched it up but I'd need the first Volume before I get to it!

These are the ones I requested and am waiting for...

1. Blankets by Craig Thompson

I am really excited for this one, I heard its really long but amazing!! YAY! Looks like a cute love story :)

2. Boxers & Saints by Gene Luen Yang

I heard good things about this duo and I've read American Born Chinese by this author and really enjoyed it so I'm sure I'll like these too :)

3. Fables: Legends in Exile by Bill Willingham

Someone recommended this one on my other post if I like fairytales so I'm excited to check it out!

4. Skim by Jillian & Mariko Tamaki

I'm really excited for this one since I read and loved This One Summer by them :) I think it's about a girl who falls in love with her female teacher :)

Have you read any of these? Feel free to recommend more graphic novels too :)

Link: Graphic Novels (I have read): http://msbooklover89.booklikes.com/post/916464/graphic-novels