7 Deadly Sins Book Tag

GREED:

Most Expensive Book: The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks (a little over 18$)

- I don’t typically buy new books unless I can get them for a good deal - Since Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors, I started buying his books on their release dates with up to a 30% off discount. I’m pretty sure I haven’t spent more than that on a book

Least Expensive Book: Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte (free)

- Ever so often I do get free books from my local library (and obviously gifts). Most of my books are used from various thrift stores, and second hand book stores so I get them pretty cheap. Recently from my library, I bought 23 books for 5 bucks. :)

WRATH:

What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?

- This is a hard question to answer, the closest I can come up with is Jane Austen. I love her stories, how they are all great love stories and made really good movies but they are pretty difficult to read. I’ve only read Pride and Prejudice so far and started and stopped 1/3 of the way in Emma, and tried to start a couple others. So I love the stories, hate how difficult they are to read. I definitely want to read her others books, I just have to when I have the time to dedicate more effort into them.

GLUTTONY:

What book have you deliciously devoured over and over with no shame whatsoever?

- Unfortunately, I don’t get much time (or rather don’t make the time) to reread books since I have so many on my TBR list so I don’t really have an answer for this. I have read 6 of Nicholas Sparks books 2 times each and want to read all of them many more times. (Rereads: A Walk to Remember, Dear John, Three Weeks with my Brother, Message in a Bottle, The Choice, & The Rescue)

SLOTH:

What books have you neglected to read due to laziness?

- I have so many books to read sitting on my shelf, but ones that I’ve been especially lazy about or avoid reading are a lot of classics (need to finish Emma one of these days) and big books. The Pillars of the Earth and World Without End by Ken Follet are 1000 pages books, don’t see myself getting to them anytime soon….

PRIDE:

What book do you most talk about in order to sound like a very intellectual reader?

- I don’t really intentionally do this, but talking about a classic you’ve read never hurts. I always think people must be smart if they read classics. Most of them are pretty tough to read!

LUST:

What attributes do you find most attractive in male or female characters?

- Male: I like male characters to have a sense of humor, to show their sensitive/caring side, adventurous, romantic….and sometimes a little bit of a bad boy but good when with the girl he likes/loves type of character!

- Female: I like female characters to be independent, strong, someone I can relate to, creative, one that is not whiny or complains a lot. I also don’t like ones that practically throw themselves at the male lead.

ENVY:

What book would you most like to receive as a gift?

- Way too many to list, I want SOOO many books! But I really want gorgeous editions for certain classics I love (Jane Eyre, Gone with the Wind, and Little Women)

[This tag was created from someone on youtube]