April Reads

Scarlet - Marissa Meyer Warm Bodies: A Novel (Edition Reprint) by Marion, Isaac [Paperback(2011£©] - Isaac Marion My Name is Memory - Ann Brashares Splintered - A.G. Howard The Painted Veil - W. Somerset Maugham The Fierce Reads Anthology - Anna Banks, Leigh Bardugo, Jennifer Bosworth, Emmy Laybourne The Queen's Army - Marissa Meyer How to Eat a Cupcake: A Novel - Meg Donohue Marley: A Dog Like No Other - John Grogan
These are the books/novellas I read in April :)

1. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (5/5 stars)

2. Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion (4.5/5 stars)

3. My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares (4.5/5 stars)

4. Splintered by A.G. Howard (3.5/5 stars)

5. The Painted Veil by W. Somerset Maugham (2.5/5 stars)

6. Glitches by Marissa Meyer - novella (5/5 stars)

7. The Queen’s Army by Marissa Meyer- novella (5/5 stars)

8. How to Eat a Cupcake by Meg Donohue (3.5/5 stars)

9. Marley & Me by John Grogan (4.5/5 stars)

Favorite: Scarlet by Marissa Meyer [I absolutely love the lunar chronicles (2/4 books out, can’t wait for the other two! It’s a perfect mix of a fairy tale retelling that really is unique, great relate-able characters, cute love stories, sci-fi, pretty much has all you can want in a book :) - Definitely listed amongst my favorite books]

Least Favorite: The Painted Veil by W. Somerset Maugham [While the story  was kind of interesting, it just didn’t leave me with anything - it kind of seemed like a pointless read. I just couldn’t take anything from it so that was a disappointment, I was expecting a good love story and I definitely did not get that]