Random Book Survey

What are you reading right now?

The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom, It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han, & Jane Eyre (audio book)

Do you have any idea what you’€™ll read when you a€™re done with that?

Not sure, waiting on a few from the library!

What magazines do you have in your bathroom right now?

None.

What’€™s the worst thing you were ever forced to read?

Textbooks. I hate reading them and avoided it if I could.

What’€™s the one book you always recommend to just about everyone?

Before recommending a book, I like to know what genre that person enjoys reading since I like a wide variety of genres so it depends. One book though I do happen to recommend a lot, The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd. It’s one of my favorites!

Admit it, the librarians at your library know you on a first name basis, don’t they?

They don't, but I'm pretty sure they recognize me when I come in! Especially the woman who runs the book sale!

Is there a book you absolutely love, but for some reason, people never think it sounds interesting, or maybe they read it and don’t like it at all?

Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert! I love this book and either people bash it or don't want to read it.

Do you read books while you eat? While you bathe? While you watch movies or TV? While you listen to music? While you’€™re on the computer?

Sometimes I read while I eat, but rather not. If I’m not at home I will, but I’m quite messy so I don’t want to spill on my books or its not easy holding a book while eating. I don’t really take baths, and would never take a book in the shower. Knowing me, I’d drop the book in the bath… I don’t read while watching a movie or tv, maybe during a commercial. Usually I’m interested in what I’m watching. Sometimes I read while listening to music, it has to be at a certain volume and has to be more easy listening, not anything upbeat. It does help to drown out people talking around me which is nice :) I don’t read while on the computer.

When you were little, did other children tease you about your reading habits?

I don’t think I was ever teased about my reading that I can remember….

What’€™s the last thing you stayed up half the night reading because it was so good you couldn’€™t put it down?

Both Clockwork Angel and Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare and will probably be the same way for Clockwork Princess once I get it from the library!

[Probably found this on youtube]