This week topic is... to list the Top 5 books that Booktube (book reviewers on youtube) made you read. The majority of what I read ever since I found booktube over a year ago, is books recommended by booktubers! I do still find some on my own (or read ones I've been wanting to), and find some from twitter, blogs, goodreads, booklikes etc. but mostly booktube. I already made a post of the Top 10 Booktube Made Me Buy but for this one I decided to do ones I've read and really enjoyed this year!
5. Making Faces by Amy Harmon
- I first heard about this book from the Little Book Owl when it was in her top faves of 2013 and it sounded really good so I read it and ended up LOVING it. It's a beautiful book!
4. 172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad
- I heard about this one from padfootandprongs07 and arielbisset and then later dylanbooks read it which convinced me to finally pick it up. I really enjoyed it - far more than I thought I was going to! I'm glad I found it - although not a favorite it was still a really enjoyable read!
3. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz
- I am so glad this book was hyped up by a few booktubers: Padfootandprongs07, the little book owl, arielbissett, dylanbooks, and peruseproject because it is BEAUTIFUL. Definitely one of my favorites that I'm so glad I read! It's just so beautiful!
2. Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas
- This is a series that so many people on booktube talk about so I finally read it and fell in love with it as well :) I need to read the Assassin's Blade still and cannot wait for Heir of Fire!
1. Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi
- Pretty much all of booktube was talking about this series, so I finally read it and fell in love with the trilogy- it's now one of my favorites :)
What are some books you've read and enjoyed based on hyped up books on booktube?