Booktube-a-thon TBR

The Invention of Hugo Cabret - Brian Selznick Code Name Verity by Wein, Elizabeth (1st (first) Edition) [Hardcover(2012)] - Elizabeth Wein Landline - Rainbow Rowell How I Live Now - Meg Rosoff To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee

Booktubeathon: a readathon that will be held from Monday July 14 at midnight until Monday July 21 at midnight. It was started by booktube (book reviewers on youtube) and anyone can join! There will be video challenges, reading challenges, giveaways, twitter sprints, and more fun :)

Reading Challenges:

1. A book with pictures in it

2. A book with red on the cover somewhere

3. Start and complete a series

4. Get someone else to pick a book for you

5. Read a book and watch the movie adaption

6. A book from a genre you read the least this year

7. Read 7 books or 2100 pages in all

My week is going to be pretty crazy with work, so I challenged myself to complete 5 of the challenges and read 5 books. If I get more than that, great! Here are the books I'm reading:

1. The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick

(a book with pictures in it)

2. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein

(A book with red on the cover )

3. Landline by Rainbow Rowell

(A book someone else picked for me - On twitter I asked people to choose between 3 books (Lola and the Boy Next Door, These Broken Stars, & Landline) and Landline won by a landslide :) (hehe)

4. How I Live Now by Meg Rosnoff

(A book to movie adaptation - I had a hard time picking one for this because I read all book to movie adaptions the ones I've wanted to but this movie is on netflix so that helped me choose it - it looks decent too!)

5. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

(A book from a genre you read the least from - I haven't read any classics this year and I've been meaning to read this FOREVER)

Those are my picks subject to change based on my mood and how I am doing. I didn't want to attempt the starting and completing a series because that's too much and there's no duologies I could find that I didn't already read or start. And I doubt I'll read 7 books or 2100 pages this week!

Let me know if you are joining and what you are reading :)

If you are participating -good luck and have fun :) All links for more info will be below!

***********