Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Movies

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

where mostly bookish topics are picked - and you show your top ten!

This week's topic is... top ten favorite movies of all time! It's funny how at first a lot of people were posting their 10 favorite films on YouTube, then I see a bunch of people posting theirs on Booklikes and now today it happens to be Top Ten Tuesday's topic, so it's about time I post my ten favorites :)

---> Now keep in mind I am a chick flick kind of girl, give me romance and I am in (although not all of these will be romance, but most of them!)! This was really hard as I am sure it is for most people to narrow down your favorite movies (or favorite of anything) to a certain number. So I'm going to list some honorable mentions as well! They're are just too many great movies out there that I love! But I buckled down and I believe these are my all time favorite movies! (Not in order, except the first one really is my #1 favorite) Here we go:

1. A Walk to Remember

9. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

************************************************

10. Edward Scissorhands

******************************************

Now onto my huge list of honorable mentions :D

***********************************

Say Anything

Hope Floats

Selena

10 Things I Hate About You

Okay, I'm going to stop here because I can go on forever (and I know I'm forgetting some!) - so many great movies and if it's a chick-flick more than likely, I love it :) Sorry I didn't explain why i loved each movie, they all are just favorites that mean a lot to me especially A Walk to Remember! :)

Are any of these on your list of favorites? What are some of your all time favorite movies?