Booktube-a-thon Update

The Invention of Hugo Cabret - Brian Selznick To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee

So far, I've only finished 2 books for the booktube-a-thon! But they both were really great books!! My week so far:

Day 1: I started To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee - a bit before midnight on Sunday before the readathon began (I know I'm a rebel!) and finished it the morning of Day 4 (today) (I am so glad I FINALLY read this book and loved it! - review to come!)

Day 2: I started the Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick and finished it on the morning of Day 3 (this book was beautiful, loved it - review to come!)

(Day 3: I finished Hugo Cabret and continued reading To Kill a Mockingbird)

Day 4: I finished To Kill a Mockingbird in the morning and I just picked up my third book, Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein and I am only on page 14 so far, so I need to get more reading done!! (not sure how I feel about this one yet, not completely sucked in - hope I will get sucked in soon!)

My plans for the rest of the week... will be to finish Code Name Verity and then I have two books left to read, How I Live Now by Meg Rosnoff (and then watch the movie) and my last book will be Landline by Rainbow Rowell.

I hope to at least... complete 4 books, If I don't finish Landline during the readathon that will be okay because it's on my July TBR anyway so I'll definitely be reading it :)

If you are participating - hope you are doing well!!

Side note: I'm going to really have to catch up on book reviews, I've definitely been slacking!! But I'm nervous because I think my computer is dying and I definitely cannot afford a new one :( Blogging will be really hard if that happens!

Happy reading!

- Jess

************************************************************************************************************

Links:

My Booktube-a-thon tbr: http://msbooklover89.booklikes.com/post/929116/booktube-a-thon-tbr

Booktubeathon channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZhmQgR4l0MMisH-OGO729Q