I barely got any books this month.. like it's been for the past couple of months. I got rid of way more books than I brought in and I think that's the reason. I haven't felt the urge to buy a whole bunch of books and am also extra picky when I want to buy a book.
1. On the Fence by Kasie West (4/5 stars)
2. Landline by Rainbow Rowell (4.5/5 stars)
3. The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider (TBR)
4. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (TBR)
1. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupery (TBR)
2. The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes (3.75/5 stars)
3. Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald (TBR)
And I also got a different edition of Jane Eyre, it's not the one I really want (I want the Penguins Deluxe Edition) but it was better than my old one!
And that's it! Not that much, I don't plan on buying very many books in August so we'll see!
Have you read any of these? Did you get an exciting books in July?