Friday Reads

A Game of Thrones - George R.R. Martin The Knife of Never Letting Go - Patrick Ness Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend, Chapters 1-5 - Katie Finn Isla and the Happily Ever After - Stephanie Perkins

I decided to put down The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness for a bit since I'm not super into it/in the mood for it and picked up A Game of Thrones and really enjoying it so far :) I'm only 10% of the way through so far but it's a chunker! Glad I'm starting it, it will take me awhile to finish though!! It's already hard keeping up with characters but I'm loving it :) I do have two other books I really want to start (and probably will) One being Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn (aka Morgan Matson) that I'm been on the fence about reading (see pen name discussion ) and I requested it from the library and it came in and I'm eager to see what I think!! Also I'm expecting Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins to come in the mail hopefully soon and will start that immediately!!!

So in my recent discussion about reading one book at a time I was afraid that I was going to end up reading more than one book at once because I've been doing so good with only reading one at a time (less stressful for me) but the inevitable happened - I picked up another book and will be starting two others. Oh well - what can you do!! :)

What are you currently reading and/or what will you be reading this weekend?!