So, Nerdintranslation on youtube created this challenge where starting today (Monday), June 17 until July 16- she is planning on reading a book a day for 30 days (video linked below)!! Pretty darn challenging!! Soo....
Since I have a lot of books that I either took out from the library or am waiting from the library I decided to put 10 small books of my own aside that I want to get finished along with my library books for this challenge. I don't think I could read a book a day but I'm just going to try and read as many books as possible in these 30 days!
For those doing this challenge, good luck :)
1. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
2. Night by Elie Wiesel
3. Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
4. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
5. I Thought My Soul Would Rise and Fly by Joyce Hansen
6. Before Midnight by Cameron Dokey
7. The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis
8. Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
9. A Line in the Sand by Sherry Garland
10. Abel's Island by William Steig
Decided to add 2 books to this that I will exchange for 2 of these of my choosing. I'm adding:
11. The Cay by Theodore Taylor
12. Coraline by Neil Gaiman
Update: July 16 at 10pm. I failed at this reading challenge, I only read 5/10 books! Currently reading The Great Gatsby, but don't know if I'll finish it by midnight! Probably not since I'm also reading another book (Insurgent) My excuse is I just too way too many books out from the library and I was really excited for the booktube-a-thon that started yesterday!