30 Day Reading Challenge

The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald Charlotte's Web - Garth Williams, E.B. White, Kate DiCamillo The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho I Thought My Soul Would Rise And Fly, The Diary of Patsy, A Freed Girl - Joyce Hansen Before Midnight: A Retelling of "Cinderella" - Cameron Dokey The Horse and His Boy (The Chronicles of Narnia) - C. S. Lewis The Cay - Theodore Taylor

So, Nerdintranslation on youtube created this challenge where starting today (Monday), June 17 until July 16- she is planning on reading a book a day for 30 days (video linked below)!! Pretty darn challenging!! Soo....

Since I have a lot of books that I either took out from the library or am waiting from the library I decided to put 10 small books of my own aside that I want to get finished along with my library books for this challenge. I don't think I could read a book a day but I'm just going to try and read as many books as possible in these 30 days!

For those doing this challenge, good luck :)

Books:

7. The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis

8. Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck

9. A Line in the Sand by Sherry Garland

10. Abel's Island by William Steig

Decided to add 2 books to this that I will exchange for 2 of these of my choosing. I'm adding:

11. The Cay by Theodore Taylor

12. Coraline by Neil Gaiman

Update: July 16 at 10pm. I failed at this reading challenge, I only read 5/10 books! Currently reading The Great Gatsby, but don't know if I'll finish it by midnight! Probably not since I'm also reading another book (Insurgent) My excuse is I just too way too many books out from the library and I was really excited for the booktube-a-thon that started yesterday!

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-DObsq8oGM