Top 10 Least Favorite Books

Jemima J: A Novel About Ugly Ducklings and Swans - Jane Green White Oleander - Janet Fitch Room - Emma Donoghue Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator  - Quentin Blake, Roald Dahl Riding Lessons - Sara Gruen True Colors - Kristin Hannah Fifty Shades of Grey  - E.L. James The Painted Veil - W. Somerset Maugham A Million Little Pieces - James Frey Shiver  - Maggie Stiefvater

1. Jemima J by Jane Green

- It was so cliche and just sets a bad image that one needs to be skinny to be considered beautiful. The book just left me pissed off and it wasn't realistic

2. White Oleander by Janet Fitch

- Not sure what it exactly was about this book... even though there was a lot going on with the main character I felt bored with her story.

3. Room by Emma Donoghue

- Went into this expecting a lot but I didn't enjoy that the perspective was from a 5 year old and how mature he seemed. It wasn't realistic enough. The book was building for a really good climax, but failed to follow through. It was disappointing.

4. Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator by Roald Dahl

- I've read quite a few from this author of children's stories and this one was disappointing. One of my favorites was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory but this was pitiful as a sequel. It was so random. I wanted to see more of the Chocolate factory and how Charlie's doing with it and that's not what happened. It was pretty pointless.

5. Riding Lessons by Sara Gruen

- Water for Elephants is one of my favorite books so I wanted to give her other books a try and was really disappointed with this one. I don't even remember much about it that's how much impression it had on me. It was boring! But I'm not giving up on her, and still want to one day read the sequel (Flying Changes) since I own it.

6. True Colors by Kristin Hannah

- I really like this author, read 4 others by her and enjoyed those (Firefly Lane (my favorite), Winter Garden, On Mystic Lake, and Magic Hour) I just didn't enjoy this one. It was the second book I read by her.

7. Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy by E.L. James

- This is my first book/series I've read in this genre and it was not my cup of tea at all. The writing and repeated phrases were also very annoying. Sometimes you just have to know what all the hype is about.

8. The Painted Veil by W. Somerset Maugham

- This one just felt pointless to me.

9. A Million Little Pieces by James Frey

- I hated the way this book was writing so I was struggling through it and then in the middle of reading it I found out it was fabricated so that made me mad so I just put the book down and never finished it and don't plan on it. And I usually always have to finish a book/series!

10. Shiver by Maggie Steifvater

- I read this a few years ago and remember being so disappointed with it. It had such a good premise and could of been so much better. I still eventually want to read the two others (Linger and Forever) in the trilogy but only if I can get them at a really cheap price, I do think they are beautiful books. Not in any hurry to get to it, obviously.