Hello :) + Updates

Hi guys!!

I feel like I haven't posted anything in awhile! (over a week) and I wanted to say a hello before I get back into the swing of things and try to catch up!!

My week:

I have been working a lot (BOO) and haven't been reading as much as I wanted to (BOO AGAIN!!)

Last Friday I went to a carnival near my town with my boyfriend and that was a lot of fun! I grew up going to Fair's and love them - the rides (well minus the spinny ones now that I'm older and can't handle them), the games, and the FOOD. (fried oreos anyone?!) [Side note: If you know of a good book with a carnival scene in it (or set at a carnival let me know)] Also, last Sunday, we went on a nice bike ride around our neighborhood as well! We really love getting out on our bikes if we can! But damn, some of the hills around here kill me!!

And besides watching America's Got Talent (so far I think my favorite is Aerial Animation), Bachelor in Paradise, and listening to both "Shake it Off" by Taylor Swift and "Chandelier" by Sia on repeat, not a whole lot has been going on in my life. :P

So excited that it's going to be Fall/Autumn soon - my favorite season - bring on the pumpkins, leaves, hot tea, haunted hayrides, and hoodies!! :D Also desperately waiting for Netflix to update their shows!! So much to catch up on: The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a Time, New Girl, The Walking Dead, American Horror Story, Revenge, and I was really hoping they'd get Reign and we need to watch the last season of How I Met Your Mother!! The new seasons are approaching and I am not prepared! I miss having a DVR :(

Here's my reading updates:

- Read: Broken Hearts, Fences, & Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn (aka Morgan Matson) - really enjoyed it review to come!

- Read: Hopeless by Colleen Hoover - went on a bit of a rollarcoaster with this one - review to come!

- DNF??!: The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness (I'm debating on DNF'ing because I'm just not liking it all that much sadly - does it get better?! (on page 176)

- Currently reading: Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin - still enjoying but not the far into it. I'm taking it slow!

- Currently reading: The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks - a reread of course, I always love when I'm reading one of his books!!

- Currently waiting for: Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins to get to me in the mail already!! I'll start it right away!! PLEASE HURRY!

I don't think I'll pick up any new books before the end of August besides the ones mentioned above. I wanted to read Open Road Summer by Emery Lord for August but I don't see that happening as I don't have it yet and was debating on rereading one of my faves, The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern! We'll see!! I also really want to go book shopping before the months out!!

What have you been up to? Any songs on repeat? TV shows or movies you've been loving? Have you read any of the books mentioned? And books with carnival recommendations? Are you as excited for fall as I am?