Library Book Haul

I was having the hardest time getting into books I own - I just wanted a good contemporary so I decided to stock up at the library! They don't have the biggest selection, but I did find some! I don't know if I will read all of these (probably not) but I at least have some more options! I got 3 Adult chick lits and 3 Young Adult books! I'm currently reading Someday, Someday Maybe by Lauren Graham and really enjoying it so far! It's exactly what I needed - a good chick lit :)

Adult Chick Lits:

1. Someday, Someday Maybe by Lauren Graham (Currently reading)

- I've been wanting to read this for awhile since Gilmore Girls is my all time favorite show and I wanted to see how Lorelai's (Lauren Graham) book would be! I'm not sure if she actually wrote it or not - but I'm enjoying it! Love how it's set in 1995 about a girl trying to make it in show business in New York!

2. Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella

- One of my favorite chick lit authors (if not my favorite) I read 4 of her stand alone's and need to read this one and Wedding Night. I was having a hard time getting into Wedding Night but I'm excited to read this one because it's apparently set in the 20s (my favorite era) and about a girl who sees the ghost of her grandmother!

3. The Last Letter from Your Lover by Jojo Moyes

- This was the only Jojo Moyes book my library had and I've been wanting to try a book from her since hearing she writes chick lit! Hope I find another good author :) From reading the description - it reminds me of Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella - if I get to it hope I like it!

Young Adult books

4. Love and Other Foreign Words by Erin McCahan

- My library has such a small section of YA books especially contemporary YA but I've heard some good things about this one! Haven't heard very much though!

5. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins

- A lot of people seemed to love this book so I'm excited to give it a try! Also kind of in the mood for a Southern book so hope this fits the bill! I haven't tried a book by this author yet, so hope I get around to this one!

6. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson

- People have been raving about this book so I need to see what the hype is about! Sounds so good about a girl that's supposed to be set up for marriage but doesn't want to marry the guy and runs away. An Assassin is sent to kill her and I think it's in 3 POVs where you don't know which guy is who - which sounds intriguing! But I'm not in the fantasy mood - hope that changes so I can get into this!

Have you read any of these? Thoughts?! Have you picked up any good books from the library lately?