Fall TBR

I love when the season changes and my mood starts changing for the types of books I want to read (generally) and since I consider it Fall already here in PA so naturally I'm in the mood to read books that are set in the fall, horror books, psychological thrillers, books set in school, things of a darker nature. I haven't read too many horror books but I hope I can find a good one! These are 5 books I really want to read for the fall! I only made this a list of 5 instead of 10 because I'm not very good at sticking to TBRs and I wanted to leave my TBR open for books that come my way :)

1. Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury

- I heard of this one really recently, someone compared it the The Night Circus by Erin Morgernstern (one of my faves) in that it's about a Carnival that appears at night. And reading a book with a setting of a Carnival sounded perfect to me! Especially after seeing the previews for American Horror Story: Freak Show - I needed something like this book in my life! I actually already started it and am enjoying it so far! Definitely a unique writing style! I hope it creeps me out...

2. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte

- I have put this book off for so long and it needs to happen this fall! I think since it's a dark and gothic classic it will be perfect to read in the fall time! I need to find out if I'm on the love it or hate it side since this is just one of those books that people either seem to love or hate!

3. 'Salem's Lot by Stephen King

- I definitely want to read a Stephen King novel, only read 3 so far and this one intrigues me since it's about Vampires! Also I might buddy read this with a friend :) I hope it will scare me!! I also really want to check out Joyland by him since that's set at a carnival!

4. The Secret History by Donna Tartt

- A lot of people seem to love this book and I never knew what it was about. I read the summary and it seems to be a psychological thriller set in college so that seems about perfect to me! Hope I enjoy it as so many others have!

5. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black

- I have been wanting to try one of her books and especially wanted to give this a go! I also thought it'd be good to thrown a YA on the list!

Hope I can get to all of these this fall!!

*************

Have you read any of these books? Any books you are excited to read in the fall? Can you recommend any good fall reads?