Friday Reads

Something Wicked This Way Comes - Ray Bradbury Rebel Belle - Rachel Hawkins

Happy Friday night :)

Where I live, it was a beautiful fall day today - hope you all had a beautiful day too! Overall I had a pretty lazy day though, (as per usual on my days off) I got some chores done, watched some of Once Upon a Time (season 3), drank some tea, and read a little!

I picked up Something Wicked This Way Comes from Ray Bradbury yesterday and am really enjoying it so far! I love that it's set at a Carnival - one of my favorite things! I'm 1/4 of the way through it so far - looking forward to seeing where this dark fantastical story will go! Perfect read for the fall time :)

Also still reading Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins - I'm enjoying it so far - also love that it's set in the fall time which I don't see often enough in books!!

A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin is still on my currently reading list, but I haven't picked it up since August but hoping to get back into it soon!!!

Now I am going to probably watch The Following with my boyfriend and read a little before bed! Hope I at least finish one book this weekend!!

Hope you all have a good night :)

- Jess