Library Book & Movie Haul
Library Book & Movie Haul

3 books borrowed:

1. The House at Riverton by Kate Morton

- I read two of her other books, The Forgotten Garden & The Distant Hours and fell in love with her writing/books and have been wanting to read this one! I've been trying to hunt this one down forever at a good price, but it hasn't happened, so hopefully one day I'll have it in my collection!

2. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

- Just a book I've heard about and been wanting to read for awhile

3. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris

- I've been wanting to get into the Sookie Stackhouse series for awhile so I finally decided to borrow the first book and see how I like it! I haven't found any of these books in the numerous thrifty book sales I go to

3 Movies:

1. This Means War

- Definitely been wanting to watch this for awhile! Love Reese Witherspoon and chick flicks!

2. One Day

- Read the book and really enjoyed it so of course I have been wanting to see the movie adaption

3. The Outsiders

- Read this one this month so I want to see the movie and it's something my boyfriend and I can watch together since he doesn't care for chick flicks

2 Free Books

1. Deck the Halls by Mary and Carol Higgins Clark

- I have seen this author around so I decided to pick up this short little Christmas novel I can read in the winter

2. Paradise by Toni Morrison

- I recently picked up two other books from this author (the bluest eye and song of the solomon) so why not take this free book even though I haven't actually read one of her books! You never know, may love her and it's Oprah approved :)