The Book Blogger Confessions Tag

I was tagged by The Ya Book Butterfly to do this tag that was created by Laura's Book Reviews! I love doing tags so I was excited! I'm going to tag 5 people as well below!

1. Which book, most recently, did you not finish?

I have started a few books recently that I just wasn't in the mood for so I put them down, but one I officially DNF'd for now is the Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness. I just couldn't get into it and wasn't enjoying it. I may decide to read it at a later date since I still have it on my kindle but not any time soon!

2. Which book is your guilty pleasure?

This series - I really enjoyed it and devoured them :) A lot of people hate on this series though and I just "shake off" the haters :P If you look past that's it's by Lauren Conrad and it's basically a retelling of her time of the Hills I think you'd enjoy it! It's not groundbreaking or anything just really enjoyable!!

3. Which book do you love to hate?

Let me explain - I don't necessary love to hate on this popular book. But I'm glad I hated it because if I loved it and had to read Allegiant I think I'd be really pissed if I loved it. I don't though so I don't have to suffer! :D

4. Which book would you throw into the sea?

Yeah not my thing. I ask myself everyday why I read this trilogy....

5. Which book have you read the most?

So far I've only read this 3 times, but I plan on rereading it every year in December so this year I'll have read it 4 times and it will be the most read book for me!

6. Which book would you hate to receive as a present?

I wanted to pick something I haven't read. I mean let's be honest the cover is gorgeous so is My Life Next Door and I am in love with the spines but I hated My Life Next Door and don't understand the hype?! There were some redeeming qualities but I just can't forgive that pointless and ridiculous plot twist! I don't plan on reading any more of her books so I would be super bummed if someone gave me this one! Because then I'd have to get rid of it...

7. Which book could you not live without?

I hate to repeat an answer but I mean this is my all time favorite book

8. Which book made you the angriest?

Now I love Roald Dahl and ones of my favorites of his is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory but this sequel was CRAP! It wasn't even a sequel, it was a boring plot and I basically skimmed it! We didn't even get past day one of Charlie winning. It made me mad because I was expecting a good sequel!

9. Which book made you cry the most?

Let's face it, I'm a sap and have cried in soooo many books! But this one I have cried the most in because I literally cried the last about 100 pages straight and used up all the tissues I had!! My heart broke!

10. Which cover do you hate the most?

I thought I was picky with covers, but I'm not really as picky as I thought. I'm sure there's covers I hate but I can't really think of any besides all of Richelle Mead ones and the  Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout and also the Mortal Instrument series by Suzanne Collins all horrible. But I picked one that for some reason I just don't like it and a lot of people like this book but there's something about the cover that I don't like and it deters me from the book to be honest. I think it's the font and the placement of it that bugs me. It's just not an eye catching cover, it's bland to me!

I tag:

It's a Book World

YA Fanatic

Booklife4life

YA Anonymous

Jessica (Hopelessly Devoted Bibliophile)

If you want to do this too, feel free :) Check out the pages of the people I've tagged and the links to Em's blog and the creator of the tag above ^ :)

How would you answer any of these questions? I'm especially curious about which book you've read the most & which one you'd throw out to sea! :)