Currently Reading

Currently Reading:

Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson

I've been having the hardest time getting into books lately, I'm having a hard time figuring out my mood and I keep checking out books from the library! Also don't feel like reading some of the books I'm reading but I picked this one up on recommendation and so far I'm enjoying it :) It feels good to read an Adult book which I saw every time I read one lol. But I have only read 8 Adult books so far this year and to me that's so sad. Young Adult has taken up so much of my reading and also getting into New Adult! I wish I had a better mix but what can you do? I'm excited to continue on with this book and find out what happens! But I don't think I'm going to finish it before the month ends!

I am also currently reading:

1. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson (200/486)

- I'm kind of thinking of DNF'ing this one. I was intrigued by the premise of it and was enjoying it at first. I find myself not caring about the characters or plot. I'm not connected to the characters :/ I don't know why! I'm still intrigued with the premise (A princess runs away from an arranged marriage withe a prince she never met -- two men are after her - the prince she ran away from and the assassin sent to kill her (and you get all of their perspectives and don't know which guy is which)) which still makes me kind of excited to find out. But that doesn't take away from me not being into this book. I don't know if it's just that I'm not in the mood to read YA Fantasy or what... Did anyone have trouble reading this?

2. Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury (105/293)

- I like the premise of this one and the old feel to it, the way it's written. But I'm not completely sucked into the story so I haven't picked it up in awhile :/ I'm a 1/3 of the way through. I do want to finish it, it is pretty short and quick but I don't know :/

3. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin (219/801)

- I started this in August and haven't read any of it for well over a month. I am liking it but it's just long and one I knew I'd read along other books. I tried to get further into it but I'm at Dany's perspective and I really don't care for her perspective so I can't bring myself to read her chapter! Am I the only one who doesn't like her perspective?

I really didn't want to drag too many books into October because there's certain books I want to read for then but I guess it can't be helped!

What are you currently reading & are you enjoying it? Have you read any of these?