Book Haul: September 2014

Heir of Fire - Sarah J. Maas The Way of Kings - Brandon Sanderson Infinity + One - Amy Harmon Ugly Love - Colleen Hoover All Lined Up - Cora Carmack Pretty Little Liars - Sara Shepard

I didn't get any physical books this month :( I have went crazy at the library and keep checking books out though!! But I'm hoping to get to a bookstore soon because it's been too long!! I haven't been buying very many books in a really long time!! Craziness! Probably because I'm trying to be less of a book hoarder and am working on a discussion post about that!

Kindle Books:

1. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas (TBR)

- I was so excited for the third book in the Throne of Glass series and I got it right away and I started it, but put it down. I wasn't in the mood - not sure what went wrong! I still have a year until the next one comes out so I have time :)

2. The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson (TBR)

- I've been wanting to check out one of his books and this one was free so why not? (may still be free - check!)

3. Infinity + One by Amy Harmon (TBR)

- I read and loved Making Faces and its one of my favorites of the year so I need to check out more of her books! This one was on sale so I snatched it up! Love the cover :)

4. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover (5/5 stars)

- I wanted to wait for this to go on sale but I couldn't - I needed it in my life and read it and LOVED it. Colleen Hoover is becoming a favorite author of mine and I need all of her books. NOW.

5. All Lined Up by Cora Carmack

- I've been getting into New Adult and she's an author I wanted to try a book from. It seems light and cute! (And was only 99 cents and may still be!)

6. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepherd

-  I wasn't planning on reading this series but it was free so I figured why not? I probably won't read it though... (it may still be free!)

**********

Have you read any of these? What books did you get in September?